We’ll be the first to admit smoked turkey and ribs aren’t the first dishes you think of for a romantic night out. The Valley Smoke crew is here to change your mind and expand your perspective before you begin planning your next date. At the end of the day, a perfect first date all comes down to the atmosphere and quality of food and drinks you order. A fancy filet and expensive bottle of wine are great, but the right partner will enjoy something a little more approachable. Don’t get us wrong, Valley Smoke doesn’t cut corners when it comes to experience and approach. If you’re up in the air about choosing BBQ, we’re here to close the case for you and your date.
Shareable Plates are the Perfect Conversation Starter
First dates are all about getting to know the person sitting across from you. No dining experience can bring you closer than splitting a few starters and an entree. This is a great time to explore foods outside your comfort zone! Here are a few of our top choices:
- Roast Beet Salad with Pecan, Pears, Georgia Blue Cheese/, Baby Spinach and Local Honey Sherry Vinaigrette
- Oak Smoked Burrata with Arugula, Tomato Peach Compote, Olive Oil, Basil and Grilled Baguette
- ‘Que for 2 that comes with a 3 Meat Combo and 3 Sides
Strong Cocktails and Southern BBQ are a Match Made in Heaven
There’s something for everyone behind the fully stock Valley Smoke bar and impressive whiskey wall. Spike lemonade? We’ve got that. French wine? We have that, too. Whatever you fancy, it’s nearly impossible to find a drink that doesn’t work well with smoked meat.
Our team has a few favorite drink and food pairings we encourage you to try. Impress your date with one of these drink orders:
- Old Fashioned: 1792 Small Batch Bourbon, Luxardo Cherries, Bittermilk Old Fashioned Mix, Fresh Orange
- Backwoods Bourbon Punch: Old Forester 1897 Bourbon, Grapefruit Juice, Sweet Vermouth, Aperol, Orange Slice, Luxardo Cherry
- Valley Girl: Grey Goose Vodka, St. Germain, Thatcher’s Blood Orange, Lemon, Simple Syrup, Chandon Sweet Star Sparkling Wine
Valley Smoke Offers a Fresh Approach to Southern BBQ Favorites
Small town smokehouses ruled the roost for decades, but Valley Smoke brings a fresh take you’ll love. We’re not saying we don’t love the classic joints that started it all. The pros at Valley Smoke elevate the features you love about regular BBQ and we add our own unique spin.
Sample elevated BBQ favorites and gourmet crafted cocktails at Valley Smoke for your upcoming first date. From locally sourced ingredients to perfectly sweet desserts, you’re guaranteed to impress your date with a visit to Valley Smoke. Reserve your table here.